I intend for this blog to be entertaining ... I hope ... I realize that my friends, my better half and myself - do some pretty fun and interesting shit. I always tell myself I need to write down everything we do because I am bound to forget 90% of it. Well here it is :) Though I should put this out there now - I tend to get really excited about ideas and projects and once started - never finish. But one can always change...
What to Expect: Over the last year or so I have become obsessed with cooking.. expect to read a lot about food. Since music also rules my life, expect to read a lot about that, too. I am smitten with my boyfriend of 5 years so be prepared. I am absolutely in love with all my friends - even they might get sick of reading about themselves.
With that said - Bon Appetit! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.